When you decide you want to have a baby, you are probably ready to get pregnant right away. If you find that you are having troubles conceiving due to your cycle or possibly ovulation, chances are you are looking for something that might help you make your baby dreams a reality. This is where FertilAid comes in! The manufacturers claim that this product can help couples by enhancing fertility and also improving reproductive health. FertilAid has a special blend for both men and women. In this article, we will take a look at FertilAid for Women so you can make the informed decision on if it is right for you!
What Is FertilAid?
FertilAid is a natural fertility supplement used to improve your reproductive health and enhance fertility. You are to take three pills a day to get the recommended daily value. The pills are packed with vitamins and minerals that complete preconception vitamin support and it also has herbal nutrients that are used to help rejuvenate the hormonal balance. The ingredients include:
The proprietary blend at the bottom are the herbal nutrients that restore hormonal imbalance.
- Red Clover aids in fertility in many ways. It is considered a detoxifier due to its blood purifying properties. It is also has magnesium and calcium in it which is good for bone health, reducing menstrual cramps, and relaxing the nervous system. If you do not produce enough cervical mucous, Red Clover has been shown to increase it. It also has estrogen like properties so it may help boost estrogen levels in women that have an estrogen deficiency.
- PABA is an antioxidant and is also known as vitamin Bx as it is not a true vitamin. Even though it isn’t a true vitamin, it contains antioxidants that aren’t easily available in food. A study showed that women that took PABA supplements over the course of 3 to 7 months had a 75% conception rate than those that didn’t.
- Siberian Ginseng is a Traditional Chinese Medicine and is commonly used to boost the immune system and vital energy. Reinforcing vital energy is also why this herb is considered a fatigue reducer. Siberian Ginseng is used to promote healthy uterine function in female fertility.
- Vitex is a very popular herb and is considered a “super herb” for the female reproductive system. Vitex is also known as Chastetree Berry and is used for a variety of female infertility issues. Vitex increases progesterone levels which may lengthen the luteal phase for women experiencing a Luteal Phase Defect (LPD). It promotes hormonal balance to bring about ovulation naturally. If you have uterine cysts, it has been used to reduce them. Since it aids in normalizing pituitary gland functions and hormones, it can help women that aren’t having a period by bringing one on and women with irregular periods!
- Ginkgo Biloba is an antioxidant that has many restorative properties including helping your memory. In female fertility, Ginkgo Biloba is used to increase the peripheral blood flow to the reproductive organs.
All of these vitamins and nutrients are very important in our preconception health and health in general. Unlike the vitamins, the herbal supplements needed to promote female fertility aren’t readily available in our every day foods.
Who Can Take This Supplement?
Any women trying to conceive can take this supplement given there isn’t a medical reason prohibiting the ingestion of any of the ingredients. Since there are herbs and vitamins that restore hormonal balance and promote natural ovulation, and pretty much have a variety of functions within the female reproductive system, FertilAid can be taken by:
- Women with irregular periods
- Women with PCOS
- Women over 35
- Women who have been trying to conceive over 6 months
- Women who have used fertility drugs with no success
Again, unless you have a medical condition that states otherwise, this supplement is good for all conditions!
Does It Work?
I personally have taken FertilAid for a couple of years now. If you read My Journey To Conceive, I experienced difficulty trying to conceive and was told that I had a mild case of PCOS. I wasn’t sure if I was ovulating regularly, I had fibroids removed, and was dealing with elevated liver enzymes. The ingredients in FertilAid have properties to help with all of those issues I experienced. I ended up getting pregnant on my second month taking FertilAid. However, it is said that it could take up to 90 days before you start seeing or experiencing the benefits of any supplement.
The proprietary blend of herbal nutrients are not readily available in the food we eat every day. So taking this supplement will give you the preconception vitamin boost that is needed for a healthy reproductive system and give your fertility a positive boost. The positive thing about taking FertilAid is that you get all of these vitamins and nutrients by taking three pills daily instead of 12 or more!
Since FertilAid is a natural supplement, I do believe it does what it says it can do as there is research to back what the herbs, vitamins, and minerals do in our bodies. I do know that by the time I saw my RE after taking FertilAid, I didn’t show any signs of insulin resistance or elevated liver enzymes. Those are two things that these supplements can help. As I mentioned in another post, my OBGYN could’ve misdiagnosed me or the supplements fixed my issues.
After taking the FertilAid for two months, I fell pregnant. I cannot say for sure that I got pregnant due solely to these pills. However, I can say that I wasn’t successful at getting pregnant prior to taking them which is why I had decided to see an RE. Overall, I would recommend these pills to anyone trying to conceive as they are natural supplements. I am not a doctor and I do not pretend to be one, so I always recommend consulting your physician before taking any pills be it natural or a medication prescribed by a different doctor. You can never be too careful! So you can check it out here for more information on FertilAid.
If you have taken FertilAid and interested in leaving your opinion, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, good luck and baby dust!